CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Linggo, Hulyo 17, 2011

Reporters

Last week the reporters discussed about The sequence of Information Processing, Principles of Motivation in Classroom Teaching, Studying Techniques to Improve Performance.

As I have observed each one of them they had different techniques of reporting, I like the strategy of Ms.Maceren and Ms. Daraug because all of us participated in their discussions and they let us share our ideas at that time. And through this experiences and observations,  I've learned a lot especially in teaching and effective motivation  that I can use to the students  if I will be the one to teach. And also studying techniques, this techniques is very important for the students/pupils in order to improve their academic performance.

0 (mga) komento: