CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Linggo, Hulyo 3, 2011

Observation

As I observe the first reporter, though he tried his best to explain to us what was his topic all about and to understand further in his topic, but unfortunately, his not doing well. Though his power point presentation was good, but the way he discussed his topic was unexpected. His too fast to read his report, that none of us really don't understand what he tried to explain to us.

I admit that when I am in his situation, I don't think I can do best in my report as well, especially when facing and standing in front of  my co-classmates and instructor. I do understand the first reporter feelings at that time it is hard for him. But i appreciate him because he tried his best.

To be an effective teacher he or she must do the right thing in his or her report. Because I do believe that Teaching is the noblest profession of all.

0 (mga) komento: